For Easy, Reliable and Safe Selection Of Cables, SebaKMT Have Developed The LCI Cable Selection System
- The Identification of a cable prior to cutting or mounting is a safety related task. A wrong selection can result in fatal consequences for the operator and can cause loss of supply for the connected customers.
- The CI TX Transmitter generates impulses of up to 100A.
- Due to limitation of impulse voltage to 55V, the voltage is below the dangerous contact voltage limit, as specified by the German VDE 0100.
- The CI RX receiver uses a flex clamp to measure the selection signals. The processor of the CI RX evaluates the impulse shape, polarity, amplitude and frequency which then generates an absolute reliable statement.
- Operating voltage 100 … 240 VAC 50 / 60Hz
- Pulse current 80 A
- Pulse sequence 15 / min
- Pulse width 1.5 ms
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Dimension 151 x 101 x 60 mm
- Protection class IP 54
- Operating temperature -10 °C … +60 °C
- CAT IV / 300 V
- For Identification on Energised Cables
- A special software function controls and verifies all parameters of the received pulse
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Dimensions: 201 x 120 x 80 mm
You are guaranteed to receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Calibration UK. All confirmed weekday orders placed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day before 12 noon, guaranteed. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our freefone number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Calibration UK , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.