The SV103 Personal Human Vibration Exposure Meter is designed to measure hand-arm vibration levels accurately. The vibration level meter meets ISO 8041:2005 and is a well-suited choice for making measurements according to ISO 5349 and the European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Hand-arm vibration occurs when mechanical vibrations are transmitted to the hands in contact with the surface of vibrating machinery such as electric drills.
- This type of vibration can be particularly harmful as it can cause pathological changes in the nervous system of the hands and fingers, commonly referred to as white finger disease.
- The SV103 is powered using rechargeable batteries (rechargeable by USB), there is a familiar USB interface for data transfer to PC. The measurement data is safely stored in the large onboard 8GB memory. The instrument links up to the Svantek 'Supervisor' software for instrument configuration and viewing and exporting measurement data and daily vibration exposure recalculations. In addition, a bright and colourful OLED screen offers excellent visibility even in full daylight.
- Personal Daily Vibration Exposure Meter complying to ISO 8041
- Measurement under gloves according to ISO 10819
- Tri-axial accelerator complying to ISO 5349
- Large 8GB Memory and USB connectivity
- 24 hour operating time
- 160g 88 x 49.5 x 19.2mm
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.