The Fluke 971 can measure temperature and humidity. It helps the user to take accurate temperature readings. It's temperature ranges from -20°C to 60°C.The temperature accuracy is ± 0.5°C from 0°C to 45°C. From -20°C to 0°C and 45°C to 60°C the accuracy is ±1.0°C. This device has a response time (temperature) of 500 ms. Other features of Fluke 971 are:
• Simultaneously measures humidity and temperature
• Measures dew point and wet bulb
• 99 record storage capacity
• Min/Max/Avg Data Hold
• Ergonomic design with built-in belt clip and protective holster
• Backlit, dual readings display
• Twist-open protective cap
• Low battery indicator.
This is a great tool to measure the indoor air quality and keeping track and maintain the important temperature/humidity balance.