5 recording modes
KISTOCK can record in 5 different ways :
- ''Immediate'' mode records values according a predefined interval.
- ''Minimum'', ''Maximum'' and ''Average'' record automatically the calculation of minimum, maximum or average of measured values during an interval of recording.
- ''Monitoring'' mode allows to get an accurate history report during error events to help troubleshooting, without stopping the measurement logging.
To proceed this way, you just have to define :
- a record interval to be used whilst the readings are beyond the setpoints.
- a record interval for the values measured during each reading beyond the setpoints..
Furthermore, you can also let your KISTOCK record non-stop (''loop'' recording option).
4 types dataset start
Once your recording mode has been set, you can launch your dataset :
- With a delayed start (with predefined date and time)
- With the software
- With push-button
- With ''Online'' option. In this case, your datasets are directly sent, saved and displayed on your PC in real time.
6 types of dataset stop
You can stop your dataset :
- According to a date and time (if it was started the same way)
- According to a period
- According to a predefined number of recording points
- Once the storage capacity is full
- With ''Stop'' option of the software
- By holding ''OK'' key for at least 5s if this function has been previously activated by the software.