The VIS 2000 videoprobe is a unique product that provides a convenient way of capturing still images and video clips.
It is compatible with both NTSC and PAL, composite of S-Video signals, and a built in LCD display allowing you to preview videos before saving them.
Typical applications for this videoprobe include:
- Chimney, Duct, Vent or pipe inspection and documentation
- Routine Maintenance and quality control
- Inspection and fault finding
- Digital capture from other video/TV sources
- 128Mb compact flash card
- Over 150 images can be stored
- Images can be uploaded to a PC
- Rechargeable internal batteries or direct 120V AC operation
- USB 2.0 High speed CF reader
- 6.5" TFT LDC Display
- 640 x 480 pixels
- File formats JPEG, video clip Motion-JPEG (.MOV) 12 fps