The DLRO10 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter Is A Lightweight & Robust Instrument Which Is Equally At Home In The Field Or In The Laboratory
The DLRO10 is one of the best solutions for low resistance measurement. Common applications include testing bussbar joints,contact resistances and a
Typical applications for the DLRO10 are:
- Switch and contact breaker resistance
- Bushbar and cable joints
- Aircraft frame bonds and static control circuits
- Integrity of welded joints
- Intercel connections on battery systems up to 600V peak
- Quality control of resistive components
- Transformer and motor winding resistance
- Rail and pipe bonds
- Metal alloys, welds and fuse resistance
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable resistance
- Transmitter aerial and lighting conductor bonding
- Automatically applies forward and reverse currents which cancel out any outstanding voltages across the sample under test
- Checks for undue noise during measurement, reducing the possibility of recording the incorrect results
- Automatically detects continuity in P and C circuits, preventing erroneously high reading to be taken due to high resistance contact
- Test method: single cycle reversing dc ratiometric measurement - average result display
- Test current: Accuracy ±10% : Stability
- Battery capacity : 7Ah NiMH rechargeable
- Life : Typically 1000 x 10A tests before recharge
- Charging rate: 2.5 hours to 90% capacity, 4 hours to full charge
- Four terminal resistance method shows the true resistance of the item under test
- Strong, lightweight and durable. Ideal for confined areas
- Large, easy-to-read back-lit display
- Full flexibility by allowing the user to set high and low limits
- Dimensions: h.220mm w.237mm d.100mm,
- Weight: 2.6kg
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.