The TDR 2050 Is Unique In The TDR Series As It Includes A Built-In 600V Input Protection Filter Which Enables Use On Energised Systems
Designed for use on all metallic paired cables the TDR 2050 features dual channel and high resolution fault location,a large LCD colour display with the ability to customise the display based on your environment for better visibility. The TDR 2050 is specifically suited for use on energised systems, this differentiates this model from other TDR's which do not offer this.
Additional Manufacturer Specifications
- Backlit graphics colour LCD (800x480)
- Adjustable display contrast
- Resolution to 0.1 m
- AutoFind guide to potential fault location
- 100 trace on board memory
- USB connection to PC allowing upload and download of traces
- “TraceXpert” PC software analysis tool
- For use on power circuits to 600 V CAT IV
- Power blocking filter built-in
- Environmental protection to IP54
- Selectable output impedance
- TDR2000/3 and 2010: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 ohm + AUTO.
- TDR2050: 25, 50, 75, 100, 140 ohm + AUTO.
- 2ns pulse for near end fault location
- AUTO option selecting gain and pulse for each range
- AUTO option matches output impedance to cable
- Display distance in metres or feet
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (12 hours typical life)
- LCD Display with Customisable Colour Schemes
- 600 V CAT IV Input Protection filter built in
- Step and Pulse TDR selections
- Distance Dependant Gain
- Dual trace and dual cursor capabilities
- Weight - 1.7Kg
- Dimensions - 290mm x 190mm x 55mm
You are guaranteed to receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Calibration UK. All confirmed weekday orders placed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day before 12 noon, guaranteed. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our freefone number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Calibration UK , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.