The Lightweight, Easy-To-Use NL Camera Automatically Locates Problems By The Often Inaudible, Ultrasonic, Sound That They Emit, Even In Loud Industrial Environments
A true game changer in electrical troubleshooting, faultfinding and diagnostics, the NL Camera allows you to point the camera at a source and see the audible leaks.
- ISO5001-compatible reports for air leaks
- Can accurately give you instant visual feedback through the high-quality, well-sized in-built screen
- No direct line of sight is required, saving money and improving energy efficiency
- Helps maintenance teams across a variety of industries detect and troubleshoot problems quickly, helping eliminate costly downtime
- Detects problems in power grid components before they start to heat up
- Pinpoints tiny leaks and shows leak size and cost estimate
- Can be more accurate and quicker than other leak detectors and methods, again helping maintenance teams reduce downtime
- Speeds up audits & requires minimal training
- Light, hand-held, automatically displays the detected PDs’ locations on its intuitive user interface
- Scans large areas quickly machine learning-powered NL Analytics
- Locates and distinguishes PDs from other sounds Classifies PD type and severity
- Suggests further corrective actions
Connectivity and Reporting
- Easy reporting tool for sharing repair and maintenance plans
- Acoustic measurement: 124 low-noise MEMS microphones, real-time sound visualization
- Sensitivity: <-15 dB
- Dynamic range: >120 dB
- Bandwidth; 2 kHz to 35 kHz, adjustable range
- Distance: From 0.3 m (1.0 ft) up to and above 130 m (430 ft)
- Discharge detection: Automatic detection 50/60 Hz
- Leak detection: Automatic leak recognition
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.