The ThermaCAM P65 Has Been Designed To Provide A System That Is Not Only Very User-Friendly But Also Extremely Light and Easy To Carry
- Including battery and LCD display, the ThermaCAM P65 weights less than 2 kg. Designed for use in harsh environments, it can withstand shocks (25G) and vibration (2G). It is dust and watersplash-proof and carries the industrial IP 54 rating.
- No matter what the situation, the ThermaCAM P65 is always easy to handle. Look at the object through the high-resolution TFT color viewfinder, or carry the camera by its handle while viewing the infrared image on the LCD display. The camera control buttons are always right underneath your fingers.
- A lamp can be connected to the camera to illuminate dark areas, e.g. when shooting visual images in-door, so that you always produce clear, high-quality visual images to document your inspections.
- The LCD display, with all necessary remote control buttons, is detachable. It allows you to view images while the camera is positioned in hard-to-reach areas.
Precision Temperature Measurement, with Extraordinary Image Quality
- The ThermaCAM P65 delivers unmatched temperature measurement accuracy. A thermal sensitivity of 0.08AC results in clear noise-free images (320 x 240 pixels).
- A low thermal sensitivity not only offers you the possibility to see the smallest of temperature changes. It also means you get crisp, very detailed high-resolution images which cannot be obtained by less sensitive cameras.
- Can record 35 seconds of video
- Extremely high thermal sensitivity (0.08°c)
- Infrared and visual image with Autofocus
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Designed for use in all weather conditions
- Radiometric .jpg image storage
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.