The Fluke 1730 Energy Logger Is Designed For Energy Measurement and Cost Reduction In Your Facility
The product layout with interactive touch screen display and intuitive navigation, make the device easy to use. The instrument is supplied with Fluke software which is designed to help you record and analyse your results. The Fluke Energy Analyse Plus software can be viewed & downloaded from Fluke's official website here.
- The 1730 power supply can be removed in order to make the device narrower, allowing the 1730 to fit in confined spaces.
- The two USB ports make data download and device configuration simple and straightforward. One port is for downloading to a memory stick and the second port is for initial setup. In addition to this, fluke software is also available and provides a range of additional functionality.
- Resolution: 16-bit synchronous sampling
- Sampling frequency: 5120 Hz
- Input signal frequency: 50/60 Hz (42.5 to 69 Hz)
- Circuit types: 1-φ, 1-φ IT, Split phase, 3-φ delta, 3-φ wye, 3-φ wye IT, 3-φ wye balanced, 3-φ
- Aron/Blondel (2-element delta), 3-φ delta open leg, Currents only (load studies)
- THD: THD for voltage and current is calculated using 25 harmonics
- Averaging period: (User selectable) 1 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min
- Demand interval: (User selectable) 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 30 min
- Data storage: Internal flash memory (not user replaceable);
- Memory size: Typical 20 logging sessions of 10 weeks with 10-minute intervals
- Enclosure: IP50 in accordance with EN60529
- Safety: IEC 61010-1: Overvoltage CAT IV, Measurement 1000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV, Pollution Degree 2
- Accuracy: 1730 ± (1 % of reading + 0.02 % of range)
- Measurement category: 1000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Dimensions: 19.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5.5 cm (7.8 in x 6.6 in x 2.2 in)
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.