This Kit Combines The Functionality Of The CPC100 With The Addition Of The CP TD12 Which Provides The Ability to Test Dissipation, Power Factor & Capacitance Measurements
The CP TD12/15 includes a high-voltage source 12 kV/15 kV, 300 mA) a reference capacitor and measurement electronics. It achieves laboratory precision even in environments with strong interference.
CPC100 & CP12 Product Specifications
- Weight: 29 Kg;
- Dimensions: 468 x 394 x 233 mm;
- Capacity: 800 A (or 2000 A with current booster);
- Frequency range: 15 Hz to 400 Hz;
The Omicron CPC 100 Is A Lightweight Testing Device Capable Of Performing Most Tests Required On A Substation.
The CPC 100 is able to perform:
- Current transformer testing
- Voltage transformer testing
- Power transformer diagnosis
- Power lines testing
- High-voltage (HV) cables
- Grounding systems testing
- Rotating machines testing
- GIS systems testing
- Switchgear and circuit breakers
- IEC 61850 installations and Protection relay testing.
- Test results can be easily stored on the internal memory and retrieved into a PC using the Ethernet cable connection.
- Alternatively storing tests on the USB memory card provided and retrieving them to the laptop provided is also possible. To reduce set up times on the substation, the device software allows technicians to set up tests off-site on a PC and later retrieve them to be performed on-site.
- The tests are automatically saved to optimise the time taken saving data manually.
Omicron CP TD 12
- The CP TD12 includes a high-voltage source reference capacitor and measurement electronics
- Is capable of generating output voltages up to 12kV
- Currents up to 300 mA
- Achieves 'laboratory precision even in environments with strong interferences'
- Power transformers
- Rotating machines
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- High-voltage (HV) cables
- Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) systems
- This Kit Combines The Omicron CPC100 & CP TD12
- The Addition of the CP TD12 for Dissipation, Power Factor & Capacitance Measurements
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.