Class A Power Quality Analyser
- Troubleshooting power quality issues
- Monitoring and recording power sources
- Conducting system checks
- Power Quality Analysis
- Energy surveys and load testing
- Harmonic surveys
- Nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- Electric utility power quality surveys
- Discovery of equipment failures caused by 8kV microsecond transients
- The instrument automatically logs power and power quality parameters
- Simple data downloads using a USB memory stick, WiFi, LTE, wired Ethernet, or USB cable
- One-touch reporting creates standardized reports conforming to standards like EN 50160, IEEE 519, GOST 33073 IEC 61000-2-2, or export data in PQDIF or NeQual compatible format or CSV for use with third-party software
- Large easy to read screen provides at-a-glance power quality health for faster troubleshooting
- Easily view V/A/Hz, power, dips, swells, and harmonics data
- Capture high-speed transients up to 8 kV
- Power directly from measurement circuit without a line cord
- The Ability to Discover Equipment Failures Caused By 8kV Nanosecond Transients
- Ethernet - 1Gbit/s
- USB type A
- The Latest, Feature-Packed Fluke Power Analyser With High Speed Sampling Rate of 20MS/s
- Automatic measurement capture
- High-speed voltage transient capture
- Compliant to the latest international standards
- View, Download and Share Data with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software
You will receive next day UK delivery to your door when ordering from Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring . All weekday orders confirmed before 3:00 pm will be delivered to you the next day. If you do not receive delivery by the requested delivery time we will refund your delivery charge in full.
Deliveries are made through our own delivery vehicles and by National Couriers.
Next day delivery is our standard service however, please enquire for any of the following which we will endeavour to provide at extra cost:
- pre 10:30 delivery;
- pre 12:00 delivery;
- Saturday or Sunday delivery;
- Same day delivery;
In addition to nationwide delivery we also ship to EU and worldwide, please call our Customer Services team on our number above for prices.
To see our delivery performance click here!
*Applies to Mainland UK excluding certain hard to reach areas such as the Highlands, if you are unsure please contact us for clarification.
If you do not have a credit account with Sunbelt Rentals Test & Monitoring , you may be required to pay a security deposit and be subject to a credit check. Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.